Adidas Men's Commander Lite TD Shoe

Bought them for about shoe $60ish at Foot Locker a year ago and I LOVED them. A tad heavy but not too much to cause any negative impact to your game.  have used these shoes now for 6 months, at least once a week to play basketball. I ball outside on a paved court, with dirt and grass surrounding. They have not one blemish on them, even with skidding around, falling, and playing in hot, dry, and occasionally wet weather. I have played in $20 local store shoes, in Kobiyashis, and hightop Jordans. These shoes clean up the best, look the best after time (except Jordan brand, maybe a tie), and most importantly, work amazing.

I especially love the great cushioning the shoe provides for the ankle and below it. After a year of wear and tear, it is sad to see my grey and blue addidas go to the trash, but I'll soon order another pair here in the black on black color asap!

This shoe is like your foot surrounded by a cloud. Its honestly, THAT comfy! I used to play in nike shoes but my friend said adidas are more comfy,tight, and they look much better. And since I like tighter shoes. I bought these. And not like the bad tight. Where there's very little extra room. But that also depends on what size. I was a 9.5 but i bought a ten, so I guess you could get a halfsize up. But do not go down on the scale. These shoes really help your ankles also. I've broke my right ankle and sprained my left so I know; these adidas also give you cleaner cutes and helps you get that drive to the basket. And im surprised that just when i got these shoes, my range improved. So did my jumping.